Photography Workshops at Wolverhampton University
Keyphoto organised and Wolverhampton University hosted, a unique and exclusive Student workshops. The workshops allowed students to learn about film, pinhole photography, traditional photographic processes and how digital and film photography can work together.
A series of hands-on workshops by experts from the world of photography were on hand to take students throught their paces:
- Darkroom printing - Andrew Sanderson
- Discover Instant photography - Kaye Ford
- Toning prints - John Herlinger
- Pinhole photography - Steve Brierley
- Archive; The Art of silver print - Su Fahy
The Royal Photographic Society (RPS) were on hand to discuss photography, work with students to improve their presentations, and list various career possibilities in the photographic industries.
Interested in a similar opportunity for students at your school, college or university. CALL US!