ILFORD TiTAN Pinhole Kit + Film Processor
A prototype camera was shown at Focus on Imaging in 2011 and received huge interest from schools and colleges, as well as existing pinhole photographers.
This robust camera is a development between Ilford Photo and Walker Cameras who are well known for their range of Titan (hence the name) large format film cameras.
The body is made from injection moulded ABS, finished with a very durable non-slip coating. All fittings are made from stainless steel. This combination of materials makes the camera exceptionally durable and able to withstand extreme natural elements, and rough handling, not that we’re accusing students of rough handling.
The camera, which can be used with any photographic film or paper, takes a 4 x 5 film holder and features dual aspect tripod mount positions, built-in spirit levels, and accessory mount.
- The kit model comes with a 72mm wide-angle cone, which is interchangeable and 2 new cones will be introduced.
- The kit includes:
- 10 sheets of 4 x 5 inch HARMAN DIRECT POSITIVE Fibre Based photographic paper
- 10 sheets of 4 x 5 inch ILFORD DELTA 100 Professional film
- 10 sheets of 4 x 5 inch ILFORD Multigrade IV RC Pearl paper (promotional offer)
- and a Pinhole Exposure Calculator based on a design by Richard Koolish
- MOD54 Paterson Tank Insert for 4x5 inch film
All contained in the iconic ILFORD white box.
You need to click here to find out the cost of the Insert Kit:
The MOD 54 is a plastic insert which allows up to 6 sheets of 5x4" film to be processed in a standard Paterson DPT116 3-reel tank. Standard agitation techniques can be used.